Saturday, June 12, 2010

Birthday Nails

Okay, so I am quite the girly girl.  And while I was pondering on what colors to use for my birthday nails, I asked myself what would Barbie wear for her birthday?  hahaha.  And this is what I came up with!

So, as you can all see, there is a fair amount of tip wear.  These pictures were actually taken today after a whole day of shopping and opening gifts and then a whole day at work.  Where I work, my hands are constantly wet and let's just say polishes do not stand a chance. 
 So for this manicure I used two coats of OPI Elephantastic Pink and two coats of NYC Shimmer polish.  I hope you all enjoy my Barbie Birthday Nails and please comment and let me know what you think.
Oh and sorry the picture quality is so poor all of my pictures are being taken on my iPhone until I can get a decent new digital camera.

With Love,

       nail newby

No comments:

Post a Comment